Top-scoring students from Ei ASSET Talent Search have the chance to apply to various CTD programs. CTD offers a wide variety of enrichment and accelerated, credit-bearing academic programs for children from age 3 to grade 12. Residential summer programs are held on Northwestern University’s Evanston, Illinois, US campus. Online courses are offered throughout the academic year and summer and include both flexibly paced asynchronous and live, synchronous options. Online course lengths vary by program from a single, one-day enrichment experience up to 34-weeks for a 2-credit honors or Advanced Placement course. Courses are available in a variety of subject areas, including STEM, English and language arts, arts and humanities, and leadership.
Learn more about the full range of CTD programs on the Programs web page. All Ei ASSET students are eligible for CTD open enrollment courses, including CTD’s Online Family Program and Pathfinders.
Eligibility to take admission in any of the advanced programmes mentioned above
The following ATS scores qualify students to apply for CTD's most accelerated courses:
- >90% = Qualifies for Indigo Tier as a Test Score applicant
- < 90% = Apply for Indigo Tier as an Admission Portfolio applicant; include scores to supplement application.
*For Application Portfolios:
Students with scores below the minimum requirement may apply with an Admission Portfolio application that includes:
- Ei ASSET Talent Search Percentile Scores
- Transcript (a scanned copy of the student's annual report cards may be submitted as transcript)
- Recommendations by one teacher (one must be from a current year teacher in the subject most applicable to the course the student is applying for) The ATS scores of students are valid for two years
As for programs, students have access to the following in grades 5-12:
- Online Programs: Online Family Program, Weekend at Home, CTD Encounters, Core Essentials, Enrichment, Honors, and Advanced Placement
- Summer Programs: Grades 6-8 Summer Program and Grades 9-12 Summer Program, Civic Leadership Institute
- Leadership Programs:Leadership Intensive